Nivå 3 personal Trainer with over 13 years experience
Hi, I’m Mark Edgar a former professional chef with a love for food and cooking. Over thirteen years ago I chose a new direction to become a Personal Trainer and I haven’t looked back since.
I’ve worked as a full time PT since 2008 in both the UK and the USA. I’ve been blessed to work with some great teachers in health and fitness, accumulating many sort after credentials and well over 10,000 hours of coaching with people just like you.
I’ve helped athletes win races, office workers and homemakers get back on their feet after injury or weight gain, pre/post natal mothers get strong and lots more. Ask me about testimonials I’m more than happy to share what’s possible with a good PT.
I work best in training people like you who are interested in becoming stronger, fitter and in undertaking a healthier lifestyle.
First we assess where you are and what your expectations will be, then we design a flexible long term exercise plan together based on your needs.
“I assess where you are now and listen to what you really want. We design a flexible long term exercise plan together based on your needs. I include specific nutrition and lifestyle guidance for my clients. We work hard but we get results!”
Utdanning og kurs
- Diploma in Physical Therapy
- Certified with American College of Sports Medicine
- TRX Sports Medicine Level 2 Instructor
- Nutrition Coach since 2012
- Trained with Dr Stuart McGill (Back Rehabilitation)
- Trained in the Starting Strength System of Barbell Training
- Certified in Yoga, Mat Pilates and Running Technique
- YMCA London Advanced Instructor
- Functional Movement Systems Level 2 Coach
- StrongFirst Kettlebell Training
- Pre/Postnatal Certified